Media- Press & PhotographyWe are pleased to work with the press and photography industry in relation to Inverness Comic Con (NessCon)
Press & Photography passes are becoming heavily requested therefore we have introduced a Press and Photography Pass.
Terms and Conditions will apply and can be found below.
To request an application please email Darrel-John on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications need to be completed by the 1st June 2017 to be considered for approval.
Terms & Conditions
1. Limits are imposed on the number of passes allocated to individual organisations and/or publications. Applications may not be met in full. Unless agreed otherwise, only one journalist and photographer will be issued with a pass per publication per day and no assistants are permitted without permission.
2. Only photographers and journalists who have a commission from a bona fide publication (print and/or digital) will be considered for a pass. The publication, commissioning editor, email address and phone number must be included on the application form and they may be contacted by Highland Heart Events promoter. Samples of published work may be requested.
3. The number of allocated passes is limited and all applications will be decided by the promoter Highland Heart Events. Previous allocation of a pass is no guarantee of a repeat allocation in the future.
4. In return for the allocation of free press and photography passes and the full use of the facilities of the venue, the promoter would like permission to use up to a maximum of ten of your photographs taken at the event for its website and social media channels, if required. Full acknowledgment and credit will be given to the photographer in these instances.
5. All photographers must carry full public liability and third party liability insurance and by accepting these conditions indemnify the promoter - Highland Heart Events and the Venue against all costs claims and other expenses that they may incur from any third party.
6. All photographers and press badge holders must comply with the requests and instructions of the promoter and stewards.
7. Photographers wishing to enter the show and its panels will be issued with a Press Pass when registering with the registration table. This needs to be worn to gain access to the show and at all times for identification purposes when in the venue. The pass must be returned at the end of the event.
8. Photographers are expected to dress smartly if wishing to enter the show. 9. Photographers and press badge holders are requested to make every effort at all times to avoid obstructing the view of the public and to act respectfully to each other, the stewards and customers. To avoid delaying proceedings and in a bid to minimise disruption, photographers must comply with the requests and instructions of the stewards at all times.
10. Press or photography passes will not be allocated to advertising representatives.
11. Any photographer or press badge holders in breach of these conditions will have their pass removed, be asked to leave the venue and will not be allocated a pass to future events.
12. Car Parking is on a first come first serve basis, should the car parking at the venue be full we would suggest the Multi Storey car park in the city centre, funds for parking will not be reimbursed by the promoter.
13. Submission of the application form confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.